Do not overlook your ability to overlook things. We all want results fast, yet we overlook the very things we can do to make that happen. Here is 5 focused steps to get your Internet sales up.
1. Are you someone who gives away what you know easily through your day, just talking at the coffee place or wherever you go? Consider offering that expertise as a bonus to a customer who comes aboard your Network marketing business, or who purchases a bundle of your products. A short conversation with you can’t help but add value.
Today it is all about value added angles to help bring more sales. Brainstorm on your business and see if you can’t find a few places to add incentives that will seem too good to turn away from. New prospects are those who are challenging you to make them new customers.
2. Keep this in the front of your minds: targeted marketing will always bring you better results than mass advertising. The Internet is full of deals to bring you a million hits, or a hundred thousand visitors. Do not waste your time and money.
Don’t just start placing ad’s randomly. If you plan out what it is you want to do, and you know who your targeted prospect is you will have a clearer idea where to place your marketing. A site like Alexa can help you figure out the best places and publications for you on the Net.
3. Details matter. Realize this and you are on your way to increasing your profits. Look at the details of your site, like graphics, or colors. Consider the text or copy that you are using to reach the new prospect. Improvements to the details of every aspect of your business will make a big difference.
4. Have a system in place to always have an email campaign going on in the background of your day-to-day business. Choose the right autoresponder or email marketing solutions company, and you have one of the best partnerships your online business can have.
The details in the messages you broadcast out are important. You should not be afraid to personalize all your e-mail messages. These are the ones that get read and are even saved. You should include the recipient’s name in the subject line. Your email will more often be opened than if you didn’t include it. It’s a busy world, you need to grab people’s attention quickly.
5. That leads to this last point. Marketing online is about flexibility. It’s about tweaking things and testing them out. Be open and willing to change anything. It could be testing a new price point for your product, adding in a new payment option, or doing what I call “wild mind”. That’s writing your marketing copy from your intuitive heart.
Whether you have found your online opportunity or are actively looking, know that what you will be doing is Response Marketing. The copy you use should always aim for an emotional response from your prospects.
Purchasing anything is always a tug of war between the excitement of having it and the logic of needing it. Prospects supply the logic, so you will be primarily appealing to the emotional reasons for them to jump in. Do this and you cannot help but light up your sales.